Welcome to Teesdale Treasures!

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Branching out

Ah, can you believe it is August already? We should be outside basking in warm sunshine, sipping cool drinks and eating ice cream... Instead we are inside huddled in blankets, gulping hot tea, and crafting! Well, maybe it's not quite that extreme... and I can't really complain about the crafting and hot tea parts!!

As you've probably guessed from the title of this post, Teesdale Treasures (ok, me!) has given some thought to new items to sell in my shop... and I came up with these:



8 pairs of earrings made with glass beads and antique bronze wires. The photo only shows 1 earring from each pair - otherwise they wouldn't have fitted on the wine glass!
I also made a pair just for me. These are a gorgeous brown colour that I would have regretted selling!



Also being added to my Etsy shop (over a few days - remember, I'm trying to add one item a day!) are these budget preserve jar covers. They are made to the same design as the more expensive ones, but use 100% acrylic yarn (to keep the cost down).



I took this picture from my living room window a week or so ago... The light was so inviting, and my camera was close by... Please ignore the dirty windows!



Lesson learned: It's always good to try something new!

1 comment:

  1. I love the glass bead earings and the jar covers are really very too. I'm not sure I'd get any crafting done with a view like that!

    ReplyDelete