Welcome to Teesdale Treasures!

Tuesday 31 December 2013

End of year and "How long??".

This year has been one of those disappearing years... It seems like almost everything has needed to be done twice - including this post!

My time has been sucked up by one thing or another... illness, the needs of others, and then hobbies... Oh, how reading and crafting love to eat my days!

Let's hope 2014 finds me some balance...

Anyway, here's my year in review. I hope you enjoy it.

JANUARY - all about my birthday :)





FEBRUARY - failed bread from the bread maker and (long since failed) plants.




MARCH - a bundle of booties and my first "photo shoot".




APRIL - ripped up sweaters to make a blanket (not yet touched!) and my first go at duplicate stitch.




MAY - all about bracelets...




JUNE - gardeny goodness.




JULY - friends and family.




AUGUST - all about food (and France!).





SEPTEMBER - starting to learn how to sew...



OCTOBER - finally finishing my crocheted sweater, more sewing, and taking up the curtains...






NOVEMBER - more sewing, my finished granny square blanket, and more sewing...






DECEMBER - books, sewing and our tree.





Despite how it looks, I have finished more than two projects this year!

Looks like I'll be adding "Take more photos" to my resolutions list... actually, it's the only item on it!!

Here's wishing you all a wonderful, happy, and healthy, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment